The chicks, of course.. I do it for the chicks.
2) If you could have a gourmet meal cooked for you by any deviant, which deviant would it be and why (what would the meal be too)?
I'd have $fourteenthstar do the one thing i know she wouldn't ever do for me - make me a dish of assorted seafoods; clams, oysters, scallops, squids, crabs, blowfish.. and practically anything with eyes, fins, tentacles or moveable squishy things in it.
3) Imagine you're a GD, what pieces currently in your favourites would you give a Daily Deviation to?
Imagine I'm an MN@, and I've already given DD's to some of my favorites.</b>
4) Has music ever inspired you to create a piece of work?
5) So, what's the story behind the username, darklylit? As weird and wonderful a reason `shaymacmorran's one?
I've never heard of shay's story, and I don't really think i have one. Its more of an evolution.. something to do with an old photo set i did... a play of the terms dark, light, etc.. and if you scroll back to the first submissions in my gallery and see the style of shots I was into back then.. it almost makes sense.
Whats her story?!
6) Other than deviantART, can you recomend any other art related websites that show off some fantastic art?
Sure, but due to some childish clash between policy and porn sites, I won't post links to them here. But feel free to IM me and I'll gladly list you an extensive variety.
7) When you were a wee one, did you ever want to meet someone from your favourite story book and if you did, who was it?
Just how wee are we talking?
Just how wee are we talking? - Ok, let's be honest, nobody ever really grows up, who do you want to meet from your favourite story book?
who do I wanna meet?
Zarathustra from Thus Spoke Zarathustra
He's one bad motherfucker.
8) You and deviantART, sum up in two words the realtionship you have.
BDSM - (you choose the pair..)
My thanks go to `darklylit for answering my questions. The next two interviews will be with `shutdown and `isabelucha so please note `leaf-lover with any question suggestions.